Figs, almonds, and coconut are all healthy super-foods in their own rite. Figs, in particular, are an incredibly nourishing food, as well as a gentle and highly effective anti-parasitic. Figs contain an enzyme called ficin that is a well-known parasite remedy world-wide.
This "Treat-ment" is one of many inside of the "Fall Sessions" (as we move into Winter) so our group can start feeling the power of "food as medicine" in a delicious way. The anti-parasitic properties of these Figgy Fudge Balls will get things moving.
PS... "The Fall Sessions" LIVE Group Program is NOW OPEN -- including all anti-parasitic recipes, guides, interviews, new live calls, and a Private Facebook Group. See below...
How to Make Figgy Fudge Balls
- 8 dried figs (soaked)
- 2 T. almond butter (exclude if not tolerated)
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1 T. shredded coconut
- 2 T. Bulletproof Upgraded Chocolate Powder, or any powdered cocoa that you like — use heaping tablespoons if you’d like extra chocolate flavor (exclude if not tolerated)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of cardamom
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt, or unrefined sea salt
- 1 T. Grade “B” maple syrup (or 1 soaked date)
- ** Optional: Add 1/2 teaspoon of chai mix to spice it up a notch and boost medicinal properties
- ** Optional: Add 1 teaspoon of chia seeds to boost the fiber even more
- Soak the figs in a bowl of warm water with one drop of organic lemon essential oil for several hours, to soften and hydrate them, and to remove any residue from the fruit.
- Rinse well, until the water runs clear.
- Roughly chop up the figs, and place them into a food processor; pulse for a few seconds.
- Add the almond butter, coconut oil, shredded coconut, chocolate powder, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
- Pulse for about 10 seconds, stir, then pulse about 5 seconds more. The mixture should be well-blended and resemble fudge. Pulse longer if needed.
- Scoop out one tablespoon at a time onto a cookie sheet. You can avoid sticky hands if you use two spoons — one to scoop, then transfer to another spoon, dropping at the same time, onto the sheet.
- Sprinkle each piece with shredded coconut.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for one hour to harden the fudge.
- After one hour, take the cookie sheet out of the refrigerator, and roll each ball in your hands, mixing the coconut into the ball.
- Give these Figgy Fudge Balls to people you love this Holiday Season, and most importantly, to yourself! Enjoy!
- ** NOTE: Don't leave out too long or they will turn to mush! Eat immediately after taking out of fridge.
- Pumpkin Pudding Pie
- Chai 3-Ways
- The Fall/Winter Golden Cup
- Pumpkin Seed Bars
- Ultra-Nourishing Chicken Soup
- Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt: "Healing from the Outside In"
- Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt: "Parasites, Boundaries, and the Outer Field"
- "Huddles" Call with Dana and Brent: "Family Dynamic Role Playing"
- Ann Louise Gittleman: "Parasites: Who, What, Where and Why?" and Q&A Recording
- Beverly Montgomery: "Clearing the Energetic Cords that Bind Us"
- Shavasti: "Finding Autonomy within the Family Constellation" and Q&A Recording
- LIVE Q&A calls with Dana, Brent and special guests!
- Cleansing Do's and Don't's
- Cleanse Eating Guidelines
- Anti-Parasitic Food, Herb, and Spice Glossary
- Chelating and Kidney-Support Foods
- Laxative Glossary
- Over-Indulgence Remedies and Holiday Tips
- 3 Detox Baths
- Weekly Instructions and Sample Day's
Healing Properties of Figs
FIGS: Figs have amazing benefits and healing properties. They are high in digestive enzymes, and contain proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. They contain ficin, a proteolytic (protein-breaking) enzyme similar to papain in papayas and bromalain in fresh pineapple. Figs are a good source of the indigestible food fiber lignin. Cells whose walls are highly lignified retain water and, since they are impossible to digest, help bulk up the stool. In addition, ficin has some laxative effects. Together, the lignin and the ficin make figs (particularly dried figs) an efficient laxative food. They have a very high vitamin and mineral content, with significant amounts of Vit A, B, and C, and potassium, magnesium, and calcium. They are very high in fiber, and can therefore help with constipation. They also have anti-ulcer and anti-bacterial properties. Figs have historically been shown to pull toxins out of the body. They are very cleansing to the kidneys, and can pull obstructions from the liver, kidney, and gallbladder. They can also relieve inflammation in the kidneys and bladder. Because figs contain tryptophan, they can be helpful for insomnia. Fresh figs are available from June to September. If you can find fresh ones, the best are fully ripened white figs. Dried figs are great, too. Soak them in water and organic lemon essential oil to rehydrate them, and to remove any traces of dirt and mold.
Live Group Program Starting!
Registration is OPENING SOON for The "Fall Sessions" Program
More Treat-ments Inside "The Fall Sessions"
Plus, Learn More About Shedding Parasites from the Experts
Plus, Get These "Fall Sessions" Guides
Live Group Program Starting!
Registration is OPENING SOON for The "Fall Sessions" Program
Here's What Our Past Members Are Saying:
"Dana and Brent, you two and the service you provide have been the lighthouse in the rough seas of my first year with Lyme. I hold you both in love for everything you have done for me and I know so many others. This is a gem of a service/support/program." -- Patty
"I am eternally grateful for LLLM. We have spent THOUSANDS (literally) on drs visits, pharmaceuticals and herbal remedies for myself, my husband and three kids and if I had the opportunity to do it all over so I could give you guys the all that money vs where it went, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The information you provide is stellar. You both are incredible and bring the absolute best, best, best information and speakers our way. You are both so gentle and compassionate and are very deserving of only praise, grace and gratitude." -- Leslie
"You have created a GOLDMINE of a program. I cannot tell you how much my life has improved since last February. You and Dana have voiced that healing from this is a marathon, not a fast race. I have found that the tools you are offering for daily self care are far more valuable for healing than any doctor's visit I've ever had. Therefore, I have cherished all of my time spent in the cleanses. I'm deeply appreciative of all the top healers you have interviewed for our benefit, and for all of the truly genius recipes and detox suggestions. And to top that off, you and Dana have offered your hearts and souls. The love and support you have offered has brought together a community of some truly lovely, like-minded people, and I can see this growing! The scope of what you are offering is enormous!!" -- Doreen
"You are an absolute godsend. I appreciate all your energy, wisdom, kindness and hard work. I found LLLM "coincidentally" 2 days after I was diagnosed. It was like a miracle. I have made so many connections with amazing people and learned so much about health, wellness, and boundaries. This group is like none other, and you guys spearheaded this all. You guys truly give your heart and souls to this, and I feel it. You guys have made a huge impact on my life in the last 6 months. Looking forward to fall sessions. xoxo" -- Erica
"Dana and Brent, I love your commitment to this group and for all of your efforts that bring to me therapies, ideas, healing tools that can help me in the comforts of my home. You guys are so needed and truth be told it's the cheapest help I've ever got in the last eight years, thank you, thank you, thank you!!" -- Lisa
"The wealth of information and support I have gained from these cleanses has been insurmountable when it comes to getting control over our lives back!! It truly has been life changing having found you Brent Martin and Dana Walsh and what you have brought to each of our lives." -- Alicia
"I have been doing these cleaners for the past three seasons and have been looking forward to this fall cleanse. I signed up the minute I could!
I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. I thank God every day that I have been blessed to find you both even though I have never met you. I hope someday I am blessed to do so.
I have learned so much from you both. I would say the thing I am most grateful for is that you both have opened your hearts and lives to share your successes and struggles. You are real people with real tears and successes. You allow us into your kitchen (teaching us how to make broth and wash veggies), bathroom (detoxing baths), and even your bedroom (morning stretches).
Having Lyme has me feeling frustrated, confused and alone, but you both have helped streamline my care and saved me hundreds of dollars running around throwing money at treatments that don't work. So in the long run $108 will save me more then I will ever know.
I will never know how many hours or how much energy you have put it into all this but I am very grateful.
You have touched my life and helped me heal. You have helped me look at Lyme with gratitude. I love you both very much!!" -- Jill
"The last cleanse was the first for me and I must say it was The best and most beneficial thing I have ever done. I am still dancing and yawning along with Brent, Dana and Marc. Continue doing what you do! It IS making a DIFFERENCE!" -- Sarah
"So very very very grateful to be a part of this wonderful group and to keep learning along with all of you. Brent and Dana, you are my heroes! Love you" -- Gail
"I just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done to create and gather all of this amazing information. The summer cleanse was my first experience with LLLM and I wish I had found you sooner. This information is invaluable and worth even more than the $ you are charging." -- Mary
"I don't think you know how much we appreciate your work! You talk from heart and we cherish you and your work. I learned from you guys not only about Lyme but about communication, myself and LIFE! I got more clear on things around me through your work! Can you imagine how big that is! And the cost is the cost of a message session or some other treatment. AHH, IF YOU WERE IN FRONT OF ME NOW, I WOULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUGE HUG AND SQUEEZE YOU HARD SISTER :)" -- Niem
"LLLM has taught me so much, given me so many tools to heal that I use now every day and need even more as money gets tight and I am self treating so much. I can't speak for anyone else but I know you guys have really changed my life and I am deeply grateful to you both for that." -- Carolyn
"I so appreciate everything you guys have given. I personally gained so much from the late summer cleanse and recognize how much it must take to do what you are doing. I find that your work helps me understand my own needs in a way that means I don't have to rely on my doctors as much. This investment results in a huge savings in the long run. When I consider how much my family and loved ones gain from this the benefit is tenfold. God bless you and your work." -- Claire
"Dana & Brent - the information and support that you provide is so incredibly valuable. I love getting various perspectives from different practitioners and the recipes and detox ideas keep us motivated to keep walking the walk. Not to mention the access to the private FB group where you can share things you may not even share with your family or closest friends. Lyme is an expensive disease to fight and I am always amazed at how much we receive with your program, for so little. I have left a doctors appointment after paying hundreds
of dollars without a quarter of the motivation, hope and perspective that I get from your work. Big hugs and appreciation to you both. :)" -- Tamara