Well friends, since it’s been so long we think it’s time we talk.
Join us for our first ever Zoom call.
When: Sunday, November 20
Time: 11:30am Pacific / 2:30pm Eastern
Zoom Call Link is Here (no registration required)
We’d like to share a snapshot of where we’ve been and our intentions for the Fall session together with you.
Please forgive us in advance if we are a bit rusty.
Looking forward to reconnecting.
xo Dana and Brent
PS... Another serious/silly video for you...
It’s hard to image that it’s been 2 years since we connected. For that we are truly sorry.
SO much has changed and yet, the things that matter most at this time are the foundations of LLLM — love, light and community heart.
There is so much to say and catch up on.
We're kinda feeling a Fall Session again. Are you up for it?
xo Dana and Brent
Hi LLLM friends!
We are just leaving Pasadena after the Bulletproof Conference held by Dave Asprey. Wow! Deepest respect for this man that has come from a pain-riddled infected body to hosting 1,200 people committed to health -- body and mind.
We've always had a connection with Dave since his interview with us in the Core Series, and after hearing his Lyme/Mold story. But this month we got to know Dave even more. You see, we shared his "Moldy movie" preview with our community a few months ago and not surprisingly, we had a big response.
As a thank you, Dave invited a small group to come to his Bulletproof Labs on his property on Vancouver Island! We spent an amazing two days biohacking, eating beautiful food and even had the great experience of having Dave interview us for his latest podcast! -- Watch it here!
Dave inspires us to think of what is possible if we persevere and take consistent steps towards optimum health. Yeah, we drank a lot of coffee (maybe too much it's so delicious), and now we are excited to bring you more recipes using some of Bulletproof's superfoods in our upcoming Fall Cleanse (starting November 14).
Every bit counts.
Take today and Keep Going,
Dana and Brent
We are celebrating today, two years of creating programs to facilitate HEALING AND TRANSFORMATION.
It's been our greatest HONOR.
We have lost much to Lyme, but the lessons are PRICELESS.
Thank you for being with us.
xox Dana and Brent
Here are 12 LYME LESS LIVE MORE LESSONS (learned):
- Our suffering doesn't make us SPECIAL — how we handle it does.
- Our sensitivities are a sign of STRENGTH — not weakness.
- One size doesn't fit all. Our illness is UNIQUE and so too is our recovery.
- To heal, cleansing is required: body, mind and SOUL
- We can love toxic people, but we don't need them in OUR LIVES.
- We mustn't solely rely on doctors/medicine to take CARE of us. They can only do so much.
- We are in control of how we FEEL and the emotions that we generate.
- Our bodies need the basics to HEAL: good food, water, love and connection.
- People are so much DEEPER after they have suffered.
- We live on this PLANET, so we are a part of every problem (and every solution) — including Lyme disease.
- We are NOT BROKEN.
- We are NOT ALONE.