We are celebrating today, two years of creating programs to facilitate HEALING AND TRANSFORMATION.
It's been our greatest HONOR.
We have lost much to Lyme, but the lessons are PRICELESS.
Thank you for being with us.
xox Dana and Brent
- Our suffering doesn't make us SPECIAL — how we handle it does.
- Our sensitivities are a sign of STRENGTH — not weakness.
- One size doesn't fit all. Our illness is UNIQUE and so too is our recovery.
- To heal, cleansing is required: body, mind and SOUL
- We can love toxic people, but we don't need them in OUR LIVES.
- We mustn't solely rely on doctors/medicine to take CARE of us. They can only do so much.
- We are in control of how we FEEL and the emotions that we generate.
- Our bodies need the basics to HEAL: good food, water, love and connection.
- People are so much DEEPER after they have suffered.
- We live on this PLANET, so we are a part of every problem (and every solution) — including Lyme disease.
- We are NOT BROKEN.
- We are NOT ALONE.